Saturday 31 October 2020

Design Corporate Branding Identity For Your Company











About:

Are you looking for a Professional Company Branding Identity design or Stationery design?


You are at the right place.


I Will Provide you all Custom task with Unlimited Revisions. 


My packages include:


STARTER Package:
  • Logo
  • Business card
  • Email Signature
  • Letterhead
  • Print-ready files + Source files
  • Unlimited Revisions


DELUXE Package:
  • Logo
  • Business card
  • Email Signature
  • Letterhead
  • Envelop
  • Flyer
  • Social Media Cover Designs
  • Print-ready files + Source files + Transparent Images + Mockup Image
  • Unlimited Revisions


ULTIMATE Package:
  • Logo
  • Business card
  • Email Signature
  • Letterhead
  • Envelop
  • Flyer
  • Brochure
  • COMPANY PROFILE
  • Social Media Cover Designs
  • Print-ready files + Source files + Transparent Images + Mockup Image
  • Unlimited Revisions


If you would like to discuss about a Branding Identity Design project, I would like to hear from you!

Reviews


:

Working with Samim was an excellent experience. He was super professional in every detail and gave 100% to deliver what was requested. The communication was on point. I am extremely happy and would definitely recommend it. If you need a logo or graphic design for your business this is one of the best you will find.

:

I highly recommend Samin for logo and branding project. He is very patient and understood everything about what I wanted to achieve in my branding goals. He's excellent in communication. He works efficiently. The quality of his work is on a professional level and exceeded my expectation. For those of people who will require his expertise, you will never be wrong choosing him.

:

Seller was 100% on point and totally in full communication. Seller was did not rush or lag the process. I felt that my vision was understood and converted into options. I received 2 options and had a tough time choosing because they were both great. I would recommend to anyone and plan to use for further projects.

:

Working with Samim was great. Was my first Fiverr-Eperience and couldn't have gone better. He responded fast, delivered on time and in the great quality which I hoped for. Will work with him again for sure

:

Fantastic to work with,quality work and very thorough. Was very patient through the process in making edits etc. Will def use again!




1 comment:

  1. This is actually to boot the most fantastic post we tend to earnestly veteran researching throughout. It happens to be definitely not consistently we've found financial risk view a little. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete