Wednesday 7 October 2020

Create Simple Clean Flat Minimal Logo Design











About:

Looking for a Professional Minimal Logo Design for your Business/Website? Yes? Then you just landed at the RIGHT gig.

I am an expert full-time graphic designer with immense talent who believes in creativity and uniqueness. I am offering creative and unique logo design service. I will give my full attention to make sure that all my clients get their dream designs exactly what they are looking for. 

A minimalist design removes all the distractions and focus on the message to be delivered and makes it easier for anyone to remember and recognize your brand.



Why Me?  

  • Modern Minimalist Logos
  • FREE Unlimited Revisions.
  • Full Copyright Ownership.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  • TOP NOTCH Quality Satisfaction.
  • Reliable and Fast Communication
  • 100% satisfactory work until you mark Done!
  • High Quality Clean and Professional Design
  • ANY KIND OF CUSTOM WORK

If you have any queries about this gig or to get more information  feel free to contact me.

Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)

Regards,

Areeba

Reviews


Seller's Response:

well done job, and she redesign my logo as I want it. and deliver the logo on time without delay.

:

very good actually she understand very good

:

For one round of work it is fine. It is not were I will end up and I will have multiple revisions going forward. I need the picture to be more realistic and I would change the fonts as an example. Areeba did fine for the first cut. thank you. I have issue with the Fiverr platform and don't know how to allow for the iterative development process.

:

I would have been more than happy to do as many revisions as you have wanted only if you informed me to do any kind of changes.I sent it for a review and told if he wanted any changes i am here until gets fully satisfied and this was in one go only no revisions or any kind of modifications were done

:

Very profesional, very quick. She is very kind person, with lots of understanding. I will work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment