Friday 9 October 2020

Create A Professional Logo For You











About:

BEFORE ORDER PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE for brief DISCUSSION 



Are you looking for professional eye catching logo design for your company or organization?

If yes, welcome!

 It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome. 




 My name is Rahim and I'm a professional graphic designer with 4 years of experience on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. 



I can design attractive and stunning logo  for you. It will highlight your company name and theme. You can use them in Flyer, Facebook Cover, Website Banner etc.



My Service :

You will get a Eye catching professional   logo design in high resolution (300dpi) JPG or transparent PNG format. All editable source files in AI EPS PDF or PSD format



Style: Versatile



File Format:

JPG

PNG

PSD

AI



Why Choice Me?

  • Professional and Very Friendly High quality logo designer
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Fast delivery within 24 hours
  • Easy to communicate
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranty or refund


ORDER NOW

 If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I'll reply you ASAP




Thank you.

MD Ali Shakher Rahim



Reviews


:

It's always great to work with him.

:

Unique Designs! Outstanding Quality!

:

Creativity and skill...Outstanding! Great job as always!

:

It was a pleasure to work with this seller. Even when he realized I did not know what I needed, he still helped me beyond measure and made sure I was comfortable with what I was submitting and what he was delivering. He did an amazing job! Thanks a million.

:

(Mdasrahim) He delivers every time with professionalism, understanding the concepts, a Savoir faire that only true talents have that factor. Keep up the excellent work and anytime i have a project in your field you will be on the top of my list. Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment