Friday 16 October 2020

Design Health Fitness, Yoga, Meditation And Wellness Logo











About:

Hi welcome ,

I have completed my BA Graphic Designing degree. NOW i am professional graphic designer with over 5 years of working experience in graphic design firms. I can design creative and unique logo for your company, website ,blog, Social media with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I will work within your budget .Please contact me if you are looking for quality work.

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly satisfied with the results .Designer thinks along with you, understand very quickly and delivers fast. Excellent work would definitely recommend using this designer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work. Communication was great and the designer understood the meaning behind my logo and delivered exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Very fast.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment