Thursday 1 October 2020

Design Animal Cartoon Logo And Mascot











About:

I am a professional  Logo designer, I love brand identity designing and if you’re looking for a logo design for your company, business, website, blog, group, etc. 




My logos are: 
- Ingenious and smart 
- Neat and simple 
- Practical and useful


Here is what is included in the packages:
1. Unique LOGO Designs ( cartoon/mascot/characters)
2. Unlimited Revisions, i do revision until you satisfied 
3. AI and EPS, 100% vector based logo, fully editable and resizable CMYK & RGB 
4. High resolution of images in JPG, transparency PNG and PDF


Thank you.

Reviews


:

Great communication!! Speedy logo and completed the revision in no time!! Definitely recommend and will definitely like to use them again!

:

The work was perfect. They delivered exactly what I asked. Communication could be better but I would still recommend without a doubt. Great Work

:

I’m so thankful to you guys! You delivered more than just a logo for my needs! It is PERFECT! I can truly recommend this team to anybody,who is looking for a mascot type of logo! If you are not sure which artist to pick from fiverr(as i also wasn’t ) until now! do not hesitate, place your order! This is the perfect graphic team for your needs!

:

So happy with the final product!!! Took all of my suggestions communication was great!! Pleasure to work with

:

Great communication, fast delivery and great logo. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment