Saturday 17 October 2020

Design Beautiful Watercolor Hand Drawn Logo











About:

This Gig Offers Beautiful Feminine logo, Watercolor, hand drawn logo Design for your Business or Brand.  



No fluff, No Copy-paste work. You will get custom watercolor logo with editable file (except basic package). 1000+ Happy Clients.



I have expertise in watercolor logo, signature logo, Boho logo, Mandala design, hand drawn and feminine design. 



In this gig you will get :

  • Professional watercolor work
  • Editable Source Files
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Very Fast Response
  • Unique Logo designs
  • High Resolution Images
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.
  • Branding, Wedding invitation, cards, packaging, and flyer designs



Gig Extras:

While placing the order, you can also consider  GIG EXTRAS section, which has all the options to get an amazing company branding. 



Note: 

-Hand drawn means that I'll give hand drawn look to design using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. 

- I do not design cartoon or mascot



  •  Exclusive on FIVERR!
  •  Please inbox for consultation!
  •  ORDER NOW with Confidence!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Seller was awesome! She was very understanding and helpful and created an outstanding logo! I ended up choosing her logo idea because it was beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone looking to make a cute watercolor logo!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Good communication. Worked hard at my revision requests. She wanted to make it just like I wanted, but didn't seem to understand my vision as i was creating an original design. I chose to complete the job early.

:

Thank You for your candid feedback :)

:

I paid almost $200 for a package and I walked away with nothing. She gave me last revisions and a few hours after they closed the gig. I got absolutely nothing. No logo, nothing in any format. A complete waste of money.




No comments:

Post a Comment