Thursday 26 September 2019

Design Unique, Custom And Professional Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my services!
My name is Lizza and I am a full-time graphics designer here on Fiverr with 8 and a half year of experience in graphic designing. 
I am offering high quality and very unique 2D, 3D Logo designs with unlimited revisions for complete satisfaction that will increase your company reputations and make you happy. I will work up to your desires...!

It is a logo that:

  • helps you to build a brand
  • creates emotion for your brand
  • amazes everyone who sees it
  • In other words, all of these features are summed up in my expertise - and implemented in every single logo that I design.

Packages benefits include:
  • Professional Logo design concepts to choose from
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Free Png, JPEG file
  • Copyright file on demand 

I am an expert in Real Estate, Dj, Band, Fashion, Halloween, Jewelry, Music, Photography, Sports & Wedding concepts and many more.
Business | Company Branding | Brand Identity |  Professional | High quality | Professional designer | Signature  | Minimalist | Unique
Order today and I will get your business scaling to new heights.

If you are ready to get started, just click on 'Order '. Any question? contact me.
Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always Lizza provided excellent work. my business card and revised Logo are both Perfect! the turnaround was fast and I am a happy customer! now on to the next...my brochure! Thanks Lizza!

Seller's Response:

Great person to work with. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great Service as always!! I have used her before for other designs and the result always exceeds my expectations! Thank you! Once again!

Seller's Response:

Always great to work with you. Thank you again❤❤❤

:

Did a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment