Wednesday 25 September 2019

Fast Custom Logo











About:

         ✪ ✪ Fast Custom Logo Design at Affordable Price ✪ ✪

Looking for Professional logo for your Company / Business / Website / Blog / Brand ?  You are at right place.


I'm a graphic designer who can create Unique /  Professional / Corporate /  Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Innovative / Outstanding / Cool / Brand Identity design


Portfolio- https://goo.gl/4UvO7G


My logos are always 100% original & customized to YOUR needs and style preferences. Unique concepts with eye-catching designs.

Silver package for $25 :

  • 2 Simple icon based logo
  • Jpeg and PNG
  • Unlimited revisions


Golden package for $50 :

  • 3 Unique customized icon based logo
  • JPEG and PNG, with High Res Files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Mockup Display
  • All vector & Print Ready files


Platinum Package for $75 :

  • 4 Fully professional and Customized logo
  • JPEG and PNG
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Mockup display
  • All vector & Print Ready files
  • BCard, Letterhead and Social Media Profile Picture (fb, twitter, insta)


                      ✪ ✪ 100% Money Back Guarantee ✪ ✪ 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was quick and executed the design I had showed him. Which was the original intent. I was hoping to get more customisation/recommendation/suggestion on how to improve the design and fonts, but I had to do that myself and he executed it efficiently and well. I didn't feel I got a customised design, but rather an execution of a design I provided. Perhaps it was how I communicated. Otherwise, great execution.

Seller's Response:

Buyer asked me to copy exact fonts and design.

Seller's Response:

The desginer was nice and fast with providing options for desgin. But there was a probem in the final art work. It was not really creative or artistic.

Seller's Response:

Buyer asked me to convert their clipart images into vector format. This was not a designing project at all!

Seller's Response:

I had a great experience with this artist! She did a great job of making the perfect logo and had great communication throughout the process. Very satisfied and would recommend to others!




No comments:

Post a Comment