Monday 9 September 2019

Unique Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

I will design unique business Logo for your business, website, brand or just any use.

I m a professional logo designer with excellent eyes for creative things. I have completed numerous minimalist, business, & signature logo in the past. I have been a full time Logo / brand designer for the past five years, and I've been able to complete over one-thousand projects success. Moving forward, I would like to learn more about your project and how I can help you accomplish it
Customer satisfaction is my number one concern. I look forward to working with you. Contact me today.

What will you get:

  •  Professional logo concept in JPEG and PNG format
  • 100% ORIGINAL design, No template or stock images.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Source file in Ai, PSD,PDF , EPS format
  • High resolution logo design of 3000px X 3000px
  • On-time delivery 
  • Priority support
  • 3D mockup
  • Vector  file upon final version  (Check STANDARD and PREMIUM Package)
  • Satisfaction Guarantee or MONEY BACK

Have a project to finish?  Order now! 

Kindly contact me if you have any questions concerning this gig or if you have a custom project. 
You won't regret hiring me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like the artist work!

Seller's Response:

We got there in the end.

:

Thanks a lot.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment