Monday 23 September 2019

Design Creative Watercolor Feminine Logo For Your Business











About:

I will design Feminine Watercolour Signature logo with different font and style.

What you will get:


Versatile logo concepts.
High quality JPEG,JPG or PNG File
Unlimited revisions of your logo till satisfaction.
Fast Delivery
Friendly customer support

Style
  • Watercolor/Feminine

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent. Very talented and beautiful work. Nice to work with you. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Worked very quickly, nothing was a problem. Excellent service, would definitely work with you again

:

Thank you!

:

It was great to work with miadesigner11. She is very patient and did quite a lot of revisions and changes for me before my logo was the way I wanted it. Would definitely get more work done with her in future and recommend her to others.

:

Mia was very responsive and very, very prompt in her deliveries! She got me the logo I wanted for my author platform, and I'm very pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment