Tuesday 17 September 2019

Edit Logo Redraw Redo Resize Remake Or Modify











About:

PLEASE INBOX to get a quote from me for your project, it will make your experience even better. 

Welcome to my gig.

Have a logo but need it in another format or resized / edited / modified, let me of service. 

I can provide you print ready files of your logo if you have lost them, or want to change font, edit the logo etc. 

What this gig offers?

- Vectorise Logo
- Edit, Redraw, Modify ai
- Resize 
- Convert Logo to Vector
- Convert in to PDF
- Vector Logo
- RGB to B&W
- RGB to CMYK 
- PNG to Vector
- JPG to PNG transparent file
- PDF to Vector
- PSD to Vector
- Tracing

$5 offers edits in your editable file.
INBOX ME to get a quote for your project

Contact me for image or 3D complex logos or if you don't know the font used etc to save your time
Check my Gig Extras
Check FAQs if any of the above term is new to you.

Why me?

Because I deliver what I quote for, with 1k+ customers served and 100% positive feedback, my work speaks for itself

Check my other gigs too

https://www.fiverr.com/joe_boi

Thank you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joe_boi was excellent. Very clear communication, revised order to my exact requests and delivered incredibly fast. Would be happy to do business again, thank you Joe_Boi!

Seller's Response:

A pleasure it was to be of help, J.

Seller's Response:

Joe responded quickly and professionally and the quality of his work is top notch, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a simple logo design.

Seller's Response:

A pleasure it was to be of help

Seller's Response:

Edited and delivered my design in under an hour. Highly recommend and I've finally found my go-to Logo Designer on Fiverr!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment