Tuesday 3 September 2019

Modern Business Logo Design With Copyrights











About:

Are you looking forward for a High Quality Business logo , professional, unique , and modern logo design that grabs attention towards your business?You are at the right place. 


What we are offering?

         

1)  Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction but I'm sure i will hit the mark in my first attempt.  
2)  100 percent satisfaction
3)  All the source files for the logo; AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, PNG, JPEG etc.
4)  All copyrights5)  24hr express delivery6)  High resolution Files
7) 
We also provide stationary and social media kit 

For more details checkout our PACKAGES above (BASIC ,STANDARD ,PREMIUM). 

What I require to create your LOGO:

  • The Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors (you want me to use)

Why we should be your first preference?

  • Best design with superb quality
  • Response time  1 hr
  • Best Customer Service
  • Fast and before time delivery
  • Money Back Guarantee 

Please Note : We don't design logos for ADULT CONTENT, BEER and Wine or anything which is unethical.

SO,FEEL FREE TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was under the impression that I would receive a refund. Fiverr asked me if I was satisfied and I said no. They were supposed to start the refund process and instead I got charged. The logo was extremely generic and I will never use it. I had to hire another company to make a new one.

Seller's Response:

He was very easy to collaborate with and did everything I ask of him. I asked for additional work and he did it in a timely manner. Thanks so much! TeachersMeet.com

:

Great EXPERIENCE

:

Great experience working with Zahabwaris , would totally recommend to anyone looking for a design for their business or self

:

Zahab is a great designer to work with. He takes his time to make sure your designs are exactly what you want and delivers on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment