Tuesday 17 September 2019

Design Eye Catching Vintage And Retro Badge Logo With Files In 12 Hour











About:

"I am a freelance graphic designer and I will provide you all affordable services which you want. My first priority is to satisfy my client, and I will give you a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your design."

Important:

Note: I don,t work on beer/wine and pub-related designs

  • All Files of One Logo will be provided.
  • What i Require From You :-

    a) Company Name
    b) Slogan or Tagline
    c) Font
    d) Color
    c) Sketch if available.

    Social Media Kit:

    a) FB Profile
    b) FB Cover
    c) Twitter Cover
    d) IG Profile
  • Stationery Design:

    a) Business Card
    b) Letter Head
    c) Envelope
  • no source files of 3d mock-up

    social media kit will be one logo 

About the service

- Unique design      4. - Fast delivery

- Affordable         5- eye catching 

- Revisions          6-professional




Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Very helpful and quick response

:

Thanks! Everything looks great!

:

Excellent final delivery!

:

Fast, reliable, and got it exactly right.




No comments:

Post a Comment