Monday 2 September 2019

Fast Flat Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Searching for a minimalist logo design that will skyrocket your business?

Take a look and order with confidence from a high rated designer. Get a business symbol that you can use on anything.

ORIGINAL flat logo concepts for your websites,business,product!
Designs are unique, minimalist and standout with top quality
I always recommend to order the vector file
Premium support and fast response


Creating a minimalist logo symbol that sends a strong message is crucial in today's business world. I'm here to help you out on a design that is recognizable in split second. Handcrafted in a modern flat way for your brand.

Checkout my logo designs at www.behance.net/mdesigns95


What can you get with this gig?

Unique flat logo for company 
Fluent English 
Fast answer for any required changes/question 
Professional minimalist touch 
5 star customer service and communication 


Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design

Get free consultation.
ORDER YOUR LOGO NOW!

Reviews


:

Great! milanmanojlovic understood exactly what I needed and replied even before the scheduled delivery. One revision was needed and the turn around time for that was quick too!

:

Very professional and very talented. Delivered exactly what I asked for. Looking forward to work with him sooner in the future.

:

This is a 6-star Fiverr logo designer. He is professional, fast and skilled. I don't see I anyone would not be capitalizing on this opportunity to work with milanmanojovic. Highly recommended and highly respected.

:

This is the 4th time working with this seller and I'll use him if I need more work, I like his work and creativity, and he communicates with me and explains things. thanks

:

This is my first time using Fiverr, I was hoping it would have something I need, I stumbled across this seller and I gave it a shot. The seller crushed it, they mad a simplistic design that I was looking for and something I imagined.




No comments:

Post a Comment