Friday 1 May 2020

Minimal Floral Logo Design











About:

This is the perfect way to start a new project and represent your business with an excellent and affordable Logo package.



My name is Ismail and I'm a freelance graphic designer helping businesses promote themselves effectively, my expertise includes all aspects of design from business cards, books, web banners and headers and also Logos, and for this Gig I will make you a Minimal Elegant logo, I am creative, fast and very deadline oriented.



I look forward to helping you with your graphic design needs!


Thanks for your time :)

Ismail

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The logo i wanted was beautiful, high quality and exactly what i asked for. The seller is very patient and kind. Would recommend and would buy again if need.

Seller's Response:

Detailed order from a decisive client. Totally professional! Thank you for choosing my service!

Seller's Response:

Patient and delivery of exceptional quality.

Seller's Response:

The project was compelling! The buyer was helpful and inspiring! Grateful for the chance!

Seller's Response:

It was pleasure to work with Ismail, I will recommand and be back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment