Saturday 16 May 2020

Design Topnotch Company And Business Logo











About:

Looking for a topnotch premium company or business logo for your brand, I'm a professional logo design of 19+ years of Experience.



My task is to achieve the logo you have in your heart come alive, Lets make this happen together.



You can check my portfolio : https://www.behance.net/pro_designing6



There is a Reason to choose me:



  • High Return Rate
  • Top Notch, Modern logo designs only
  • Friendly Communication
  • Professional work progress
  • At the end you get the color hex codes, font typeface + a vector file


Please do message me for bulk orders, I'm here for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First time using fiverr. Couldn't be more pleased with the this designer or the final outcome of my logo. I will definitely go out of my way to collaborate with again as my business needs change and grow.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much sir, you are awesome! :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent! Impresive! So quick and max quality. I would try again if I need another! Thank you very much. 100% recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir, you are the best! :)

Seller's Response:

A masterpiece. Everything I hoped for. Very happy first Fiverr experience. I can recommend this Seller highly.




No comments:

Post a Comment