Wednesday 20 May 2020

Professional Minimalist,Vintage And Versatile Logo











About:

I am a professional Graphic designer and Verified By Fiverr skill Test in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

I'll design an Outstanding LOGO DESIGN with my creativity and skills in Vector (.ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG and more formats depend upon the demand of consumers.

✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality 

Why trust me and the benefits you get?

  • Less than 15 min Response Time
  • Three Initial concepts.
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery (includes gig's Extras)
  • Refundable 



Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great fun design, with quick delivery and communication

:

Great work ethic, delivered in no time with great quality what more could you want :D very satisfied...

:

Lake of communication and cluttered design. I asked for simple and clean; I got back what looked like professional soccer team logos. She seemed nice, but I did not have a good experience. Not happy with my purchase.

:

I tried my best to provide my customer what he needs but You didn't respond or asked for revisions Order was automatically completed without your response. Feel sorry for your bad experience

:

Very profession and done it perfectly in single delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment