Wednesday 27 May 2020

Create Fashion, Cosmetic And Beauty Logo











About:

Hey!  Welcome to my gig

Are you looking for a qualified graphic designer that can handle your design projects? and looking for a High-Quality Cosmetic, Fashion, Famining and Beauty Logo 

for your business? then you are in the right place.

My goal as a logo designer is to help your business make a great first impression in your local market and stand out from your competition.

Buyer Satisfaction is my first priority

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I gave him an idea and he delivered me excellence. In love with my logo . His mind his amazing very talented !

Seller's Response:

He was amazing! My vision right away was totally understood and he captured the essence of the brand so well in visual format, I'm super happy with it:) I will definitely be back again once I need more packaging etc to be designed. Thank you zuanzanuar16:)

Seller's Response:

Love my logo for my new business! He is very fast at responding. He made my vision come to life!

:

thank you very much 😊

:

Great service, followed directions very well with minimal adjustments needed. Very happy with my logo and the quick turnaround! Thank you very much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment