Thursday 28 May 2020

Edit Amend Or Update Your Logo











About:

You can edit your design in numerous ways,


  • Color Changes - This can include changing element colors, text colors,turning your logo into a single color for simplified printing etc.


  • Text changes - This can include changing text for any image or simply adding additional text or information (such as updating phone numbers, URLs, company names,spelling mistakes etc)


  • Format changes - Changing your image in another format? JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF etc


  • Background removal - Removed block colored background to allow you to easily print and incorporate into other designs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sandra_77 is very professional, patient, and pleasant to work with on my logo project. I will definitely hire her again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Really amazing experience to work with maddy. He is the best client and very friendly person. Help me to do the best job for him. I really like him very much. THANK YOU :)

:

I'm very impressed with Sandra's responsiveness and willingness to just get in and get the job done even when I had multiple rounds of changes. Thanks so much!

:

He is one of my best client i ever had. He gave me a some good project. He is very informative and in return i learned a lot with you. Yes this was our first project. Hope we work long. Thanks.

:

Sandra_77 Was very reliable and delivered a very satisfying logo for my company. I would highly recommend her services! Thank YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment