Monday 11 May 2020

Design Your Amazon Store Logo











About:

Looking for Logo Design for your Amazon Store? Look no further to get Pixel Perfect and Print Ready Logo Design!



We are a team of creatives and digital professionals committed to help Amazon FBA Sellers.



Here's what you get with our Logo Design Service for your Amazon Store:



★ Pixel Perfect and Print Ready Logo★ High DPI and all source files are provided for your finalized Logo★ Unique design for both printing and digital platforms.



Take a look at GIG packages to see other options available for best for your logo design.



A source file and all print ready files are rendered once the brochure design is finalised by you.

NOTE:

Read FAQs to learn what we will require from you.



Have any question? Don't hesitate to contact us.



★★ Professional  DESIGNS  ★★

★★    TOP QUALITY  WORK  ★★

    ★★    100% Satisfaction   ★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love my new logo. The designer was so patient with me and all my picky changes. I am so glad that I worked with Emerchat. I am very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work with :)

Seller's Response:

This is our second order with emerchant and we are very happy with our experiences. The team is unfailingly polite, responsive, quick and value focused. We highly recommend them!

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work with :)

Seller's Response:

It was a good experience, got fast answers. Also he listened to my request/changes that I asked. It was very satisfied with the end product.




No comments:

Post a Comment