Tuesday 26 May 2020

Design Watercolor And Signature Logo In 24Hours











About:

I believe my success in client satisfaction!

I am 3 year experienced logo designer and working with many designers.if you want to see my more designs of work please give a look at my portfolio https://www.flickr.com/cameraroll

I am designing Farming logo,Signature logos,Hand drawn logo,boutique logo, cartoon logo,Food trucks,Real estate,Travelling,Cafes full branding!



once we start order you will be able



 100% original file+fast delivery;

  High resolution file;

  PSD file free

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with you. Very pleasant and professional she did a outstanding job with my logo and accommodated me with the revisions. Thank you for a job well done.🤗

:

This was my first experience and I can't believe how fast the response was and how fast I recieved 3 very nice options. Thank you tayyabaimtiaz!

:

Tay did an absolutely amazing job on my logo. She is fast, patient and very good at what she does! I will use her again and refer her to my friends!

:

I asked for Tay to use her creative ideas when making my logo and she went above and beyond the call of duty!!! She responded very promptly and gave me more than I could've imagined. I highly recommend her!!

:

This is my second time working with Tayyabaimtiaz and both times I received excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment