Saturday 23 May 2020

Design An Eye Catching Logo For You











About:

The Nike logo is not just a swish. It is a worldwide recognized symbol. If you are ready to take your company to the next level, represent yourself in the best way possible.



What makes me unique is my style that you can't get anywhere else. I care about my work and hope to satisfy every customer. Preview examples of my designs here: www.camgersh.com/graphics.



I will design a logo for your business. Simple logos are my favorite because they have a timeless quality to them. When you accept this offer, here is what I will do:



  1.  I will ask some basic questions about your company. The exact spelling is important
  2.  I will sketch out about 30 designs, and you will decide which one to develop further. If you pay for the higher levels, you get to choose 1 or 2 more logos from the drawings to build.
  3.  After I transfer the sketch to Adobe Illustrator, I will add the color(s) of your choice. See options to the right concerning revisions. I am a kind person, and I respond quickly.




Reviews


:

cam did everything in his power to create exactly what I needed. I'll definitely be letting people know where my logo came from.

:

Amazing! Worked with me and was patient. Very detailed and highly skilled! Would use again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment