Sunday 24 May 2020

Design Perfect Logo For You











About:

Welcome to our GIG.

Are you looking for a High Quality and Pixel perfect design in affordable rates? So you are at the right place.

I’m providing  High Quality and pixel perfect designs





Recommended for you to have a great start (Standard package) 

Why me?

·         100% quality satisfaction

·         Unlimited revisions

·         Friendly and fast communication

·         High resolution designs

·         Modern and professional idea

·         Quick Response

 

What you get in $5?

 

PACKAGES



1. Three different concepts for your logo

2. Unlimited revisions until satisfaction

3 .With all file formats jpg, png,psd,eps,Ai, pdf,svg.

4. T_Shirt Gift for you...

Regards...,,,

 

Reviews


:

Very eager to please me and very quick and courteous. I loved the first logo with only a minor change in the font and layout of the words which was fixed in 5 minutes!

:

This is a very talented and creative designer. She was able to figure out exactly what I need and like. I would definitely recommend her to others. I look forward to working with her again.

:

It is professional and great

:

Super Job

:

Excellent Design and Service




No comments:

Post a Comment