Wednesday 27 May 2020

Unique Minimalist Brand Identity Logo And Visiting Card











About:

In the world of brand identity a “logo” cherish as the distinctiveness mark which represent ones existence with its efficiency and pride. To create that precious mark I’m here to give you best quality service with passionate enthusiasm in graphic designing. . I will provide service until your complete satisfaction.

 

What I need from you to get started:

  • Business name
  • Tagline text (Optional
  • Preferred color
  • Inspiration logo samples (No Mascot/Cartoon )

WHY ME

  • Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your /business/product/website 
  • My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Premium Quality
  • Premium 24*7 VIP Support
  • Fast revision for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • 100% Editable Vector Source Files: EPS, Ai, JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, SVG
  • High Resolution 300dpi + 3d Mockup + Transparent 

My Expertise: Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature

I Also Accept Custom Orders And Extra Fast Delivery Orders, Kindly Message Me For The Best Offer!

Just Place Your Order Now :), I am here for your service

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment