Sunday 24 May 2020

Design Modern And Creative Logo











About:

I create clean and Modern minimalist logo designs. It can always have a high impact than that has a lot going on. Good use of styling can go a long way toward creating a strong visual impression.


Minimalist logos can be more comfortable for your customers to remember, all top companies have changed to minimalist style rather than a complex mascot or 3D-logo designs because it's easy to remember to, save printing cost and so on.



What we need from you to get started:
1. Business name
2. Tagline text (Optional)
3. Preferred colour
4. Inspiration logo samples (No Mascot/Cartoon or No 3D Logo)



Note:

  • 100% Money Back Guarantee*
  • Modification/ Revision will take 12 to 24 hours to redeliver the revised file.



Feel free to drop your questions on a message before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

THIS IS THE BEST DESIGNER, BELIEVE ME YOU WON'T GO WRONG WITH HER, SHE'S VERY PATIENT AND KIND DOES WONDERFUL WORK. I'M VERY VERY PLEASED AND YOU WILL BE AS WELL.

Seller's Response:

I liked the overall service. She is smart, quick, and creative. totally would recommend it to my associates. Well done.

:

Seller had TERRIBLE customer service. She sent my logo in a VERY low quality and when I asked her to update it, she argued with me and proceeded to tell me “I chose her so I must have liked her work.” I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM HER. I’m having a previous designer update my logo. BUYER BEWARE!

:

Buyer was very rude. Even after completing the work and delivering all the files including the vector file buyer was like this is not high resolution. I have worked for more than 300 orders and no even a single buyer have complained me about the files. This was a bad experience!!! SELLERS BEWARE!

:

Designspin was a pleasure to work with! My new logo was completed in just over 24 hours and it’s so great that I didn’t need to request any revisions!




No comments:

Post a Comment