Tuesday 26 May 2020

Design Professional Unique Retro Vintage Logo











About:

MOST WELCOME IN MY GIG.


Hi , i'm Farhan! I'll design an Amazing, Modern and Clean Logo for your Business :)


If you are looking for a creative logo, you are at the right place. I am designing modern&vintage retro, , flat , luxury ... etc



I WILL GIVE YOU,

  • Full high-resolution 3000X3000 and 300ppi resolution neat and clean logo and high quality.
  • Exactly professional work.
  • 100% vector to any size without losing resolution.
  • Different file formats for web and print use such as .ai, .eps, .psd, .pdf, jpg, transparent .png.
  • Ultra-fast one-day delivery mostly 10 hours delivery.
  • The logo will be print ready and also for the social media.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • It is my guarantee
  • I will give an original design, not a copyright design.
  • My design will be attractive and 100% exact on your requirements.
  • The logo will receive exactly at the time.
  • I will be a fast response and also will talk very respectfully.


So, my dear client, you do not need to go here and there in search of guaranteed work.

I AM HERE FOR YOU.

ORDER ME AND RECEIVE THE WORK VERY FAST.



Farhan_Graphix2



Reviews


:

Farhan was a pleasure to work with, even though my client was a bit of a handful, he worked to a high level ensuring the client got the result that they needed. He went above and beyond in delivery and also supplied a few extras for us. I will use Farhan again with no hesitation. Thanks for the great work mate.

:

what a pleasure to work with! Great communication and patience. Seller was able to adjust and meet my needs right away.

:

Farhan, Gave me an excellent and quicker than advertised service. This is my first ever time using Farhan and Fiverr, I am super impressed. I am so pleased with my logo, I cant thank Farhan enough for a fantastic job and excellent service.

:

I will definitely use again.

:

It was great work I really appreciate it thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment