Saturday 30 May 2020

Business Logo Design











About:

Hi,

Welcome to business logo design service. Designing Business Logo is not only my profession, It is also like playing my favorite game where I always want to win. I have outstanding experience to create a professional business logo. 

I assure professionalism to create a professional, clean, modern business logo.





Why choose Me?
• Customer satisfaction is more important to me.
• I can make creative, unique and fresh logo design for your business
• Unlimited revisions 
• Dedicated 24/7 customer support
• Great communication 
• 24 hours express delivery
• Total refund guaranteed 



Services:

  • Business Logo design
  • Flyer design

  • Poster design
  • Brochure: Tri-fold, Bi-fold
  • Business Cards & Stationery
  • Adobe Photoshop work


Please visit my portfolio: 
https://bit.ly/2UjnyQo


Note: feel free to contact me if you have any queries, concern or question :)


I'm not happy till you are! So quickly  place an order that makes me smile face  thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Had my logo completed in less than 12 hours! I gave him some other concepts to try out afterwards, but his initial product far exceeded anything I could have thought of. Daily communication. I will be a lifelong customer.

:

He was very communicative throughout and allowed me the space to develop the logo idea with him. He was flexible and a good guy to chat to. Kept on delivering too. Thank you!

:

Thank you so much :-)

:

Good communication is the key. If you tell this man what to do he can create amazing things. Thanks a lot and hope to work again with him in the future

:

Sometimes it took to long. Therefore the delivery wasn't on time. His work was great sometimes. But sometimes not at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment