Wednesday 27 May 2020

A Timeless Logo Design For Your Brand











About:

Hi, I'm Abhi. A Passionate Graphic Designer and Creative Thinker based in India. I and my team have been working with dozens of clients around the world and have completed over 42k projects on Fiverr.



This is a Beyond Godlike and Timeless Gig. You will receive a quality service in return for a quality you pay!



Process:


  1. As per your information submitted, I will start designing unique logo concepts as per the original scope of the order.
  2. After the logo or design is chosen, we can mutually develop it until we get the TIMELESS logo.



Deliverables:



  • High-resolution JPG and PNG Transparent Background files.
  • Vector files (Ai, EPS, PDF)
  • Stationery Designs, Social Media kit, add-ons, etc (If included in the order) 


Our Passion: We love what we do!
I am sure, you will get a timeless logo that can make your brand stand out in the crowd.



Unsure about your needs? I am just a MESSAGE away. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any consultation.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Abhi was incredible! This was my first time using Fiverr and it exceeded all of my expectations because of Abhi's communication, attention to detail, and talent. It was so easy and fast to go back and forth on a few revisions. Abhi got everything I was trying to say even when I didn't even know what I wanted. I am beyond happy with the results! I plan to use him again for future needs. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

I am much thankful to you and wanted to express my personal gratitude for the effort and time you have contributed to the project. Also thanks for putting a tip in my jar!

Seller's Response:

Abhi was a true pleasure to work with. Excellent communication and excellent work! He really listened to my vision and translated it into a great logo that will look perfect across all mediums. He delivers fast! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

OMG! Thanks for the tip,I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me. Good luck for your business.

Seller's Response:

Beautiful work with exacting design! I had a very specific vision and he was able to make it exactly the way I had it in mind and offered a few variations on the theme. He did not shy away from revisions and worked very quickly, yet took the time to do it right. Will definitely refer others and will return for future reference. Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment