Tuesday 26 May 2020

Design Custom Vintage Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Are you looking for Hand Drawn logo design


Here I'll design eye catching, Unique and Elegant Hand Drawn/ Signature/ Versatile/ Watercolor/ Feminine/ Retro/ Vintage Logo that represent your BRAND. 
Select PREMIUM PACKAGE if you’re looking for same quality hand drawn result as it shown in my portfolio
If you demand anything different or you have any other idea in your mind then please contact me first before placing an order.


BASIC:
-Basic Quality designs (no detail and no Custom work)
-JPG and PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

- ONLY one logo on finalization 


Multiple Concepts To Choose From.
Handwritten/ Brush/ Script/ Calligraphy and much more
Unlimited Revisions Till 100% Satisfaction.
350 DPI High Resolution. .
Priority Services ( Quick Turn Arounds )
I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
Please keep requesting modifications till you get all final files delivered.
Inbox message responses might take longer, so please respond timely after delivery. Any loss thus will not be sellers responsibility.
you have to select only one logo as a final logo


Please message me for further queries I'll happy to assist you :)

Reviews


:

The crew was able to create a simple, yet elegant logo for our website. Easy to communicate with. Great experience, overall.

:

The Maximateam is fantastic! They are so fast, so kind and totally professional! I couldn’t be more happy with my experience and the product they provided. They are the absolute real deal. I couldn’t recommend them more and I hope I have other business that I can do with them! Thank you!!

:

Thank you for putting up with my tediousness! Aalthough it took more time than expected during this time, it was well worth the wait!

:

First round wasn't quite what I was looking for but after a revision maximateam hit the nail on the head.

:

Fast and precious delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment