Wednesday 27 May 2020

Simple Yet Powerful Monogram











About:

I take each and every new order as a new and fresh one, I start it from sketching each and every monogram in my own unique style.



  • Custom lettering which is mostly created new and fresh
  • Flat letters or even Powerful vintage rustic feel
  • Geometrically fits to branding in Circle, Square or Rectangle 
  • Quick to print CMYK file
  • Layered file and colors as per the need of the customer
  • Providing full support on future refinements
  • Flexible with the package as per the customer need


NOTE: I won't undertake works based on Alcohol, Weed & Music bands.

Please feel free to ask any questions by private messaging before starting the order, I am here to respond you.



Thank you



Reviews


:

Very quick and responsive with good communication. Ended up getting it back to me in less than a day! Great stuff. Thankyou

:

They followed my exact instructions and the revision I requested in a timely manner. Very pleased with how the final logo turned out - would definitely recommend and work with again!

:

Thank you! Love the design!

:

Tough letter to work with but did a good job

:

Great timing liked he promised great work, will be back




No comments:

Post a Comment