Sunday 31 May 2020

Design A Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Order with confidence from one of the highest-rated logo designers on Fiverr.


ABOUT ME:


My name is Eftimov, and I am a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr and an award-winning and published brand identity designer (awarded for 'superb creativity & execution' of 11 logos, published in Logo Lounge Book 11). My style of design communicates smart and modern ideas through bold and geometric shapes – creating innovative, functional, and memorable solutions.


GIG PACKAGES:


Basic Package:
  • 1 Logo Concept
  • Transparent PNG
  • High-Resolution JPG
  • Realistic Mockup
  • 3 Free Revisions


Standard Package:
  • 2 Logo Concepts
  • Transparent PNG
  • High-Resolution JPG
  • Realistic Mockup
  • 5 Free Revisions
  • Vector Source Files (AI, SVG)


Premium Package:
  • 3 Logo Concepts
  • Transparent PNG
  • High-Resolution JPG
  • Realistic Mockup
  • Unlimited Free Revisions
  • Vector Source Files (AI, SVG)


THE PROCESS:



My service starts with me creating one, two, or three
(see packages above) logo design concepts for you to choose from. We will then refine, if needed, and finalize the chosen design. I will make sure that the final result perfectly represents your business.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Eftimov is a world-class designer. I'm blown away by the quality and results and excited to start using my new logo! I HIGHLY recommend him.

:

I used Eftimov for my second startup businesses and I plan on using him for any other designs I need. He is really creative. I highly recommend him.

:

Bo, thanks so much! Congrats on your new logo!

:

It's my first time working with Eftimov for a logo design and all i can say is that i am very impressed with his instant communication and creativity. On his first attempt, he managed to understand the message my company is trying to covey and delivered two logos illustrating that message in two different ways. I highlly recommend Eftimov for a logo design.

:

Eftimov nailed my logo first try, amazing work. I definitely recommend this gig and I'll be hiring him again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment