Tuesday 26 May 2020

Design Unique Attractive Memorable Logo With Copyrights











About:

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has over 10 years of experience in logo designing and vector drawing. I will design a logo from a pencil sketch to computer illustration.



Portfolio - https://www.behance.net/sunshee



☞ I always design a Professional logo with the following key factors:



 ✿ Uniqueness     ( to identify your brand easily )

 ✿ Attractiveness ( to boost your business)

 ✿ Memorable      ( to make repeating customers)



☞ I Design Following Types :



 Flat / Minimal / Mascot / Cartoon character / 

 Vintage

☞ I design logos for any type of Business:



Company, Website, Twitch, Business, Product, Software, Gaming, YT etc



☞ What you will get: 



  • High-Quality Unique Logo 
  • All necessary files 
  • Friendly and Flexible Service
  • Lifetime Service for future upgrades
  • Logo copyrights document 


☞ What do I need to start?



  Logo Name & Business Description Only



 If you do not have any question, go forward and

    purchase relevant package.

   

For Custom Quotation, Send me a message with a description







Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can’t wait to work with sunshee again!! I was working for a very “particular” client who had a few minor revision requests and sunshee delivered each and every time quickly and efficiently. Will definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

So nice and so kind so wonderful to work with!!! Highly Recommended!!!! A pleasure to work with....will definitely use again

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

This is my second time as a customer of sunshee. I returend because of the sheer amount of satisfaction from my first logo and i am just as satisfied with my second now! I will continue to be a returning customer when i need such projects done. Sunshee communicates very well with me and does her best to bring my verbal description to life. She has the ability to to do so perfectly and i wouldn't turn to anyone else. She completed my revisions accordingly with no issues and in a timely manner. 10/10 Recommend. Thank you again SunShee!




No comments:

Post a Comment