Tuesday 26 May 2020

The Company Brand And Business Logo Design











About:

YOU ARE HERE !! It simply means that you are having a good eye for the designs :)
Are you having a new Business that you want to build up? Or are you tired of your old logo?  Look no further, as you are at the correct place.
Perfection & Minimalist LOGO Design is one of my top priorities. I am in the business of giving your Business and Company a hyper boost, not just a Design.



How do I work?



- Initially, I design several logo concepts for you (depending upon the package you selected). Once one final LOGO is chosen, by making some revisions/polishes a Business Band identity is originated.



Why should you choose me?



1. Fast Communication & Better Service
2. 24 x 7 Turnaround time
3. Printable Size files
4. Logo expert

5. Team of veteran designers



Flexible Source Formats



.AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo



Get a free consultation!

let's have a few words!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very prompt and got my logo done on time. I am very pleased with the looks of it. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Hope to see you again.

Seller's Response:

Easy communication. Was able to tweak the product when my idea changed. Was able to produce the product I was envisioning. Thank you!

:

Thank you. Hope to see you again.

:

It turned out so much better than I expected. Its simple yet it pops. I absolutely love it...... Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment