Friday 22 May 2020

Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst,Pes File In 1 Hour











About:

   I will do Embroidery Digitizing into DST

i will digitize your logo in most popular format to DST, PES, EMB , PXF embroidery files. And Any other format upon your requirement.

     

    Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have with your design. I am always available for advice.. Please send me your logo.the rough size dimensions and what material or garment to be embroidered on 

  My services!

  • 24/7 Support on fiver
  • 100% work satisfaction
  • Quick response
  • Short turnaround
  • Free Revisions
  • Free Edits
  • Moneyback Gurranty 
 Thank you!

Have a nice day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional and timely service. Extremely grateful for John! Thanks again, we look forward to working with you again in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

today was my first time visiting Fiverr. The seller was very patient with me and completed the task in the time that he gave me. I am very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

I got exactly what I asked for. I will most differently use this service and this individual again. Thank you, Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment