Tuesday 26 May 2020

Design Your Logo Or Name In Arabic Calligraphy Style











About:

i will design your name, logo,t-shirt or anything you want in amazing Arabic Calligraphy .


Inside the package, you will receive :
( PNG , PSD "Extra" , PDF ,and a sample JPG design like what you saw in the sample) for your design
in high resolution and ready to print!


- HIGH QUALITY
- FAST DELIVERY
- COMMERCIAL USE


i will need you to provide me with :


- The Required Words in Arabic,
- Delivery File Format Type,
- Dimensions,
- Colors


and if you share with me your purpose of the ArtWork, that will help me to choose the most suitable design for you.

Reviews


:

Amazing work! I highly recommend Abdel for his professionalism and flexibility! Fast delivery as well! :) the Art speaks for itself ;)

:

AESASAFI Done an amazing job, above & beyond expectation Well done buddy ur talented , definitely working with u again in the near future , well recommended 👍🏼

:

Literally, I am thinking for the last 10 minutes what I should comment about the seller? No words to explain the excellence of the seller! He is highly talented, highly cooperative, highly understanding, and above all, he had all the sense of Color Psychology and even logo concepts! He converted my all feelings into the illustration. Even I requested a change and he did within no time! His designing sense is so amazing that you will not need to explain even colors! He Picked the best color combinations and design with so little information I provided. Highly recommended.

:

He was very talented and easy to work with, he delivered on time as promised. he did more than we asked for.

:

Taking up this service, I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that the logo would turn out to be so good! Much much more than I had expected. This is the second time I am working with Abdel Hamid, and he is by far the best designer I have found. Extremely patient and very creative. Would recommend him without hesitation.




No comments:

Post a Comment