Wednesday 27 May 2020

Design Modern And High Quality Logo











About:

I am Nawal, a versatile logo designer. I design creative logos and offer money back guarantee i.e TOP QUALITY Design or its 100% FREE.



For $5, you will receive:


  • Two initial logo concepts 
  • Three design revisions on chosen concept.
  • Logo with transparent background
  • Illustrator or Photoshop file
  • Print Ready PDF
  • Logo Presentation
  • 100% Fully Custom Creations
  • NO Copyright Infringement
  • Quality Guaranteed.. or its 100% FREE


Why Choose me?

I have 3 years of good experience in versatile logo design.

  • Less than 2 hours response
  • Include 3 revisions until you get satisfied
  • Reliable Communication



Workflow Method:


Stage 1: You get 2 fully developed concepts

Stage 2: Choose a concept, and receive 3 additional revisions

Stage 3: Completion and final development.



Guarantee!!

Try my design service on Fiverr as my service is new and better.



I look forward to working with you soon. Let's start right now!



Regards,

Super Logoz. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All good! Took one extra day to finish because if a mistake, but did the job I wanted, so I recommend this seller ;D worked with her few times already!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for using superlogoz logo design service i look forward for more work with you Outstanding Experience

Seller's Response:

very good job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for using superlogoz logo design service i look forward for more work with you

:

all good!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment