Thursday 28 May 2020

Design Death Metal Or Brutal Slamming Death Metal Logo











About:

hellcome to my death metal logo gigg :



I will make a brutal , insane , and mindblowing death metal logo for your band or another purpose



fisrt thing to do :

- tell me anything about the logo you want, 

- the logo type you like 

- if you are  a band and already has recorded a song, you can also drop a link in order page, bcs I love lto listen your song while I'm designing your logo. haha



and for the best result choose PREMIUM package  :)



Stay on The root  \m/

-Visual Defect 

Reviews


:

Sick as fuck

:

Very patient, works very well to achieve the buyer's vision, would recommend for anyone.

:

Really great! Fully understood what I needed from the logo, delivered perfectly. Can't recommend highly enough. Superb stuff.

:

Amazing work and very patient with my multiple modifications requests. Great communication and an extremely talented artist! 🤟 :)

:

It was great seller was very communicative and I would recommend to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment