Saturday 30 May 2020

Make Greatest Esport Logo, Twitch, Mascot, Youtube, Discord











About:

Hello!
I am a esport logo designer, designing is my soul and passion, I like working with new and interesting people. as a designer will always prioritize customer satisfaction, and if there something missing from me, with humility if I have any shortcomings, I will correct it


thank you for all your attention




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely Amazing Artist! Pros: - Friendly and welcoming. - Brilliant and Unique. - Trustworthy - Fast Service Cons: - There isn’t any. Overall best purchase I have made on this app!

:

He was very quick and his logos are really professional. Would buy again and I recommend people looking for logos should pay him.

:

Great design and amazing quality! Very responsive to messages and super fast! Definitely look forward to placing another order should I ever need it :)

:

Would HIGHLY recommend, this guy really goes out of his for you! Hope to work with this guy and utilise his talents a bit more!

:

This was extremely quick, painless and exactly what I asked for. Will definitely re-hire when I grow and need more graphics!




No comments:

Post a Comment