Monday 11 May 2020

Vectorize, Redraw, Trace, Recreate Logo











About:

Hello
I will redesign, redraw, track, manually convert your logo, icon, symbol, low resolution illustrator into a high resolution vector file.


A vector file is required to edit or resize any file in the future.


WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME ($10)


  • Electronic copy of all the work done in JPG or PNG
  • Different revisions if requested.
  • For vector files, please add additional concerts ($5).


Why choose me


More than 5 years of experience
It's my area of expertise (highly professional)
100% satisfaction guaranteed (5 star high level concerts)
Good communication


NOTE:


For complex designs the price may change, but a very considerable price. please contact me first.


Thank you


Reviews


:

ANOTHER GREAT JOB! This guy has done over 50+ logos for me and never fails! Always a pleasure doing business with luissolis

:

Outstanding work!

:

Another amazing job!

:

The guy is a real pro! My go to!

:

Very good, worked with minimal direction and delivered as agreed. Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment