Tuesday 28 July 2020

Design Custom Amazon Logo Fba Private Label











About:

Hi,Welcome to my Gig,

Its me ZeeStar36 and i will make sure to deliver an exceptionally awesome real estate logo design , which will clearly demonstrate idea of your business. Logo Design is a need for professional success, So yeah i am here to deliver you an professional real estate logo which will make long lasting impact on your customer. 

I have provided you unlimited revisions which means that I will work till your 100% satisfaction.

so order my gig and let the Magic begins....!

What will you get:

Delivery according to your order

100% satisfaction

Unlimited Revision

300dpi high resolution JPEG

NOTE: Please Provide Me Bried text in word file,









Reviews


:

Zeestar36 art work and designs are of simplicity and excellence of what I was looking for. Zeestar36 also provides impeccable client services, communication and response time. Thank You zeestar36...

:

Zeestar is a great logo designer. More importantly he is a good person. He puts in hard work and dedicates himself to the job 100%. Very easy to communicate and collaborate with. Thank you, Zeestar36!

:

If you are planning to get your logo done, he is the guy you should reach out to. He has exceeded my expectations and gave me unlimited revisions until I agreed. It's rare to find people like him on Fiverr. Good work man !

:

Awesome Work! He's straight to the point and his work is awesome!

:

Good design at first try. Corrections were made quickly with no problems.







Design Custom Amazon Logo Fba Private Label

No comments:

Post a Comment