Sunday 26 July 2020

Design A Minimal Company Logo And Business Branding Identity











About:

My minimal company logo and branding identity service is characterized by:



  • High quality vectorized logo designs (300pp).
  • 100% original minimal designs. No templates.
  • Logo ready for commercial use.
  • Multiple formats: PDF, PNG (transparent background), JPG, AI, PSD, SVG...
  • Fast and constant communication. I am constantly aware of the news that may arise.
  • Source file (Premium and popular packages). With this file, you can modify texts, shapes, colors allowing to adapt the logotype for your new needs.
  • 3d mockup useful for promoting your brand on social media.


Extra's:


  • Brand moodboard: a collage containing a variety of images, text, and other objects that define your branding and communicate your brand identity (25$)
  • One-page brand style guide with a color scheme, typography and logo variations (25$)
  • Additional concept (30$)
  • Favicon and apps adaptations (10$)



+ I always include the meaning concept of your minimal corporate logo design.



I will be pleased to answer any questions that you might have.





Reviews


:

The overall experience was amazing. He delivers what he promises and knows how to materialize a brief very profesionally. I would definetely recommend him. His work is indeed minimal and he has a good taste.

:

Great seller, first sketch was a dud but that was due to my misunderstanding of some requirements. Went thru some color options and then his creative juices started flowing and I was completely satisfied with my result. Thank you once again!

:

Daniel was really patient and understanding and worked with me to figure out what I want and gave me multiple revisions when I couldn’t make up my mind. I highly recommend!!!

:

Easy and quick to communicate with and followed our brief and adjustment we ask for, and we are happy with the results :)

:

Fantastic logo from Daniel, really happy with the end result. Good communication, plenty of helpful insight offered and a patient professional approach. Would not hesitate to go to him again, superb gig.







Design A Minimal Company Logo And Business Branding Identity

No comments:

Post a Comment