Saturday 25 July 2020

Design An Elegant, Luxurious And Fabulous Logo











About:

The identity of your business will be remarkable by your logo. If your business falls into the category of RoyaltyRestaurantBoutiqueCafeClassicReal Estate, Hotel, etc., you are on the right spot!



For the PLATINUM package
I will provide 2 concepts for the same business logo. After your approval, I will continue working only on 1 concept from those 2 initial logos. If there are any requested revisions, I will complete them until you will be satisfied.


The most important requirements:



  • Which is the category of your business?
  • Which is the chosen name of your business?
  • Do you have a motto or a tagline?
  • Do you any specific image/object that you would like to use in the logo design?
  • You must provide me your creative brief or initial idea


Unfortunately I don't create sketches, characters or 3D logos. 

The initial business name can't be changed.



Stationery designs include:
Business cards, Letterhead & Envelope.



I don't work on weekends. All the modifications received on Saturday and Sunday, will be completed on Monday.

Reviews


:

Roxanad was a pleasure to work with. She was able to create my logo just as I envisioned it. I am very happy with the final product.

:

Roxana was very professional and responsive to my requests. I like the logo that she designed for my company. Thank you again Roxana. Petru

:

Roxanne was fantastic to work with. She was very patient, accommodating, and created a logo that was exactly what we wanted. She brought our vision to life! I highly recommend working with her. I will definitely use her again in the future.

:

The detail of the logo is amazing! The design is really original I love it! I would like to do future business with this logo!

:

Its was a pleasure to work with Roxana, she was helpful and made necessary changes until we found the ideal design Thank you !







Design An Elegant, Luxurious And Fabulous Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment