Tuesday 14 July 2020

Design Eye Captivating Unique Logo For You











About:

Are you looking professional and amazing logo for your company or organization?

Then, most welcome......! Give me this great opportunity and get some eye catching logo.
My name is Awais Anwar.

I have many years experience on Adobe Photoshop. 


For $5 (basic order) you'll get:
Instant LOGO designed by me.
First draft/concept in 4 days.
Size about: 2000px X 2000px.

Logo design in high resolution (300ppi)

JPG or transparent PNG format.



I will provide you with the following:
  • 1 time revision free.
  • 1 logo design.


I’ll just need your logo tittle and logo style.
I'll try my best to provide you outstanding and perfect experience.



If you have any question than contact me before ordering.



Lets get started!!!
ORDER NOW:)))

Reviews


: : : : :





Design Eye Captivating Unique Logo For You

No comments:

Post a Comment