Wednesday 1 July 2020

Design Awesome Mascot Logo For Esports, Twitch, And Sports











About:

Hello



Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, community, etc.?

I will design a awesome best mascot logo for you like animal, person type, etc. I will make your Ideas become the best awesome mascot logo . this is 1000% original my own work

I am 10 years experienced in graphic design

THIS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK and MADE BY ME, NO FAKE DESIGNER and NOT RESELLER





I will give my customers the best service.



This is the package:

Bronze package:

  •  High Quality Design
  • 1 Awesome preview logo
  • 1 Revision
  • 1000x1000 pixels for resolution of preview (PNG),transparent, vector(AI)
Intermediate package:

  • High Quality Design

  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • 2 Revision
  • 3000x3000 pixels for resolution of preview (PNG),transparent, vector(AI) 


Pro package:

  •  Very High Quality Design
  •  Amazing preview logo
  • 3 Revision
  • 4000x4000 pixels for resolution of preview,transparent (PNG),vector(AI)


Note: Please message me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the projectThank You

Reviews


:

Feb had solid communication with me throughout the entire process. I even incorrectly input one of the requests and he still worked with me to rectify it.

:

He follows instructions and asks the right set of questions to ensures he gets work done as best as possible

:

Wow looks great! You made my vision come to life I really appreciate it. Will definitely be using your services again.

:

this my 3rd logo have made by him. He's my go to guy and proud to say! STOP LOOKING FOR DESIGNER THIS IS "THE GUY" YOU WANT

:

Took a bit longer than expected but everything happened within the scope of the project. Very pleased and definetely recommend!







Design Awesome Mascot Logo For Esports, Twitch, And Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment