Thursday 2 July 2020

Trucking Logistics And Transport Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my trucking logistics and transport logo Gig



Are you looking for trucking logistics and transport logo? Yes, you are in the right place now. I'm here to design an innovative and unique emblem for your company/business.


I am an Experienced Logo designer with more than 5 years of experience in designing High-Quality Logos. 



What you will get from us:



  • Up to 5/6 logo concepts to choose from.
  • Fully custom logo.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Delivery in just 12 hours.
  • Source files.
  • I will provide you source files and vector formats.
  • Vector formats ( ai, pdf, png, eps, PSD, and jpeg ).
  • 3d Mockup.
  • Social media Kit ( Facebook and twitter banner ).
  • Continued Support even after completion of an order.


I am offering Unlimited Revisions for all the packages that show my commitment to Customers Satisfaction. Feel free to contact me before placing the order and to discuss your idea. 



Portfolio link: http://bit.do/e3hPp



Order now or Inbox!



Thanks

easin_logo

Reviews


:

Easin-Logo took all the information I gave him and created my vision. The designer communicated with me around the clock to make all the necessary changes I requested despite the time difference. He was patient, and professional. I am pleased with his work and look forward to working with him in the future.

:

Very good to work with, easy and understanding, i didn't have to worry about reviewing as needed, he had no problem at all. Fantastic.

:

Excellent Work thanks you so Much

:

Muy rápido en su trabajo, y servicial.

:

Great work ... less than 24 hr delivery







Trucking Logistics And Transport Logo Within 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment