Tuesday 7 July 2020

Design 3 Professional Logo For Your Business











About:

Are you looking for professional logo for your business, so you are at in the right place.


I'm offering unlimited logo concepts & unlimited revisions to make sure you are completely satisfied by my work.




What You got in this gig:




- 24 hours delivery with free 3D mockup
- UNLIMITED logo design concepts and revisions until you are 100% happy
- Quick response to the changes
- High quality designs
- Excellent communication
- Customer satisfaction
- 100% original vector logo, re-sizable to any size without losing quality




I will also use the final logo to design other stuff like: 
 
- Business card
- Letterhead 
- Envelope 
- Icon 
- Favicon 
- Social media kit 




Place an order & see what i can do for you.
Thanks :)


Reviews


:

Needed a logo for my company, and I gave the seller some specific guidelines. The seller understood what I was looking for and created several examples I was happy with and helped me narrow down what I was looking for.

:

Does decent work!

:

goo9oooood

:

Great customer service and really quick with turnaround. love it!

:

Fast Respond







Design 3 Professional Logo For Your Business

No comments:

Post a Comment