Sunday 5 July 2020

Design Outstanding Logo With 3 Concepts











About:

Unique Custom Made Designs | Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature



My Recent Work Samples...  https://www.flickr.com/photos/galleryst/albums/72157711050726863/page1



My Service Included..

  Creative Unique designs

  All sort of source files (ai,eps,svg,pdf,psd)

  24/7 responding

  100% money back guaranteed If you 're not happy


Basic package

  •  3 simple logo concepts
  • Jpg+ png transparent files
  • All source files + vector files ( for chosen design)


Standard Package
  • 3 high quality concepts
  • Jpg+ png transparent files
  • All source files + vector (Ai,eps,svg,psd,pdf)
  • Social media


Premium Package
  • 4 Premium concepts
  • Jpg+ png transparent files
  • All source files + vector (Ai,eps,svg,psd,pdf)
  • Social media + Stationary (included one logo concept)
  • Final files back up support


revisions and final files only for one logo concept.my portfolio sample logos falls under standard and premium packages.





if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you.


       * * * Exclusively on fiverr.com * * *

Reviews


:

The communication was very good and efficient. The seller was also very helpful in all requests for review and tried to understand what I wanted.

:

The service was excellent, everything I asked to change was changed immediately, I really enjoyed working with him. I got an amazing job! Thank you!

:

The design was spectacular. You are getting so much more than you pay for. Easily the best value out there.

:

I have total gratitude for his work. I am completely satisfied with the results. Looking forward to our next project.

:

The designer was great! They took what we asked for and turned it into something better than I could have imagined. They communicated well with us. Thank you so much!







Design Outstanding Logo With 3 Concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment