Friday 3 July 2020

Design A Professional And Custom Logo











About:

I will design a creative, professional, and sleek logo!! The face of your brand is important and I am here to make sure you are successful! 



I am a PERFECTIONIST! It doesn't matter what package you get, I will design you a professional and stunning logo for the face of your brand!



Reasons that make my gig unique:

Original and professional designs that tell your brand's mission statement 

✔ 24/7 Fast and Friendly Customer Support 

Experienced Graphic Design Artist

Any file you request!! -AI PDF PNG JPEG TIFF

and more pleasant surprises along the way!!



Types of Logo Designs: 

- Minimalistic

- Modern

- Luxury

- Text

- Badge

- Feminine

- Custom Designs

- Much More!!



~Hearing from you is the best part of my day! Go ahead and ORDER NOW!~



*If you need ANY other graphics (Banner, Flyer, Social Media Posts, Business card) please feel free to contact me.*



You deserve the best, and I deliver nothing less!!

Reviews


:

I can’t say enough good things about missregan. She is absolutely AMAZING. My husband is not an easy sell and he kept wanting revisions and she was sooooo patient and did everything right. Thank you so much we love it.

:

Communication with Missraegan was excellent! She responded very quickly and made many changes as requested. We went back and forth many times until we found something that was workable. I appreciate the work she put into it!

:

It was a joyful experience working with this seller. Easy to communicate with and had my perfect logo after only one revision.

:

second time working with this seller and am impressed and so pleased! thank you again and i cannot express how much i recommend this seller

:

Magnificent customer service. Super responsive to alterations and everything turned out amazing! Will be coming back for all my labels and future work.







Design A Professional And Custom Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment