Monday 6 July 2020

Edit Logo Redraw Redo Resize Remake Or Modify











About:

PLEASE INBOX to get a quote from me for your project, it will make your experience even better. 



Welcome to my gig.



Have a logo but need it in another format or resized / edited / modified, let me of service. 



I can provide you print ready files of your logo if you have lost them, or want to change font, edit the logo etc. 



What this gig offers?


- Vectorise Logo

- Edit, Redraw, Modify ai

- Resize 
- Convert Logo to Vector
- Convert in to PDF
- Vector Logo

- RGB to B&W
- RGB to CMYK 
- PNG to Vector
- JPG to PNG transparent file
- PDF to Vector
- PSD to Vector

- Tracing


$5 offers edits in your editable file.

INBOX ME to get a quote for your project



Contact me for image or 3D complex logos or if you don't know the font used etc to save your time

Check my Gig Extras

Check FAQs if any of the above term is new to you.



Why me?

Because I deliver what I quote for, with 1k+ customers served and 100% positive feedback, my work speaks for itself

Check my other gigs too

https://www.fiverr.com/joe_boi

Thank you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joe was very patient and understanding! I made several adjustment requests to help with my indecisiveness. Joe was always willing to oblige. He made sure I received exactly what I was envisioning. Truth be told, he actually delivered something better than what I was envisioning. I highly recommend joe_boi if you are demanding. He's the guy for the job!

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure to help, J.

Seller's Response:

This guy right here is a BOSS! I am thoroughly pleased with his service and will definitely be coming back again next time I have a similar job.

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure to be of help, J.

Seller's Response:

Very fast response time, and easy to work with. Completed the task on time and I was extremely happy with the results







Edit Logo Redraw Redo Resize Remake Or Modify

No comments:

Post a Comment