Thursday, 23 July 2020

Make A Professional Logo Design 24Hrs











About:

    ♛Welcome To my professional Logo Design business♛


Are you looking for creative logo design for your business? It's the right place for you.I will create your business logo at a affordable price that will move your business forward the next level.



why me...?
 ✔ Client satisfaction is utmost priority. 

 ✔ Unique and Professional design.  

 ✔ HIGH QUALITY, DESIGN

 ✔ Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction

 ✔ Lifetime Customer Support

 ✔ Modification will take less than 1 hours.

 ✔ No Stock Images or-arts!

 ✔ V I P support 
 ✔ 24hrs support, We literally spend our life here at Fiverr for your support



I Will provide vector file and source file

  • JPG Format
  • PNG Format
  • AI Format 
  • SVG Format 
  • EPS Format 
  • PDF Format


Our Expertise :)

business Logo | Custom | Corporate | Flat | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | 3D Logo | Custom Logo | & other graphic designs.


Contact me:

Have your any questions or any idea? Feel free contact me via Inbox anytime.


Order now, and enjoy my services



thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did amazing job with my logos. It was a interesting project for her because she did a logo design in her language that she does't get order regularly with, also she has really good communication skills.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Seller was great with constant fast replies. Did everything the way I asked for it and did a great job with the design

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

He did exactly what I wanted and I definitely would recommend using this person. If you on a tight schedule and need good work and someone who can deliver







Make A Professional Logo Design 24Hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment