Thursday 23 July 2020

Make A Professional Logo Design 24Hrs











About:

    ♛Welcome To my professional Logo Design business


Are you looking for creative logo design for your business? It's the right place for you.I will create your business logo at a affordable price that will move your business forward the next level.



why me...?
  Client satisfaction is utmost priority. 

  Unique and Professional design.  

  HIGH QUALITY, DESIGN

  Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction

  Lifetime Customer Support

  Modification will take less than 1 hours.

  No Stock Images or-arts!

 ✔ V I P support 
 ✔ 24hrs support, We literally spend our life here at Fiverr for your support



I Will provide vector file and source file

  • JPG Format
  • PNG Format
  • AI Format 
  • SVG Format 
  • EPS Format 
  • PDF Format


Our Expertise :)

business Logo | Custom | Corporate | Flat | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | 3D Logo | Custom Logo | & other graphic designs.


Contact me:

Have your any questions or any idea? Feel free contact me via Inbox anytime.


Order now, and enjoy my services



thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did amazing job with my logos. It was a interesting project for her because she did a logo design in her language that she does't get order regularly with, also she has really good communication skills.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Seller was great with constant fast replies. Did everything the way I asked for it and did a great job with the design

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

He did exactly what I wanted and I definitely would recommend using this person. If you on a tight schedule and need good work and someone who can deliver







Make A Professional Logo Design 24Hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment